Wednesday, December 19, 2007

it's been a long time

Well folks it's been quite a while since I made any posts and I apoligize for that, the reason for the lull is quite simply put I moved to a new place. For any of you out there that have recently moved you all know that it takes alot of your time in setteling down and getting everything back to the way your used to or the way you would like it to be. To make up for it I'm going to post a couple of posts all at once, and once again sorry for the delay. Anyway here are a couple of pics of the new Perry-Miniatures Light Infantry line.
This is a pic of a light infantry sapper from the perry miniature range FN71 Light Infantry Regimental Command.
These next two pics are a combination of an officer from FN72Light Infantry Battalion Command and a chasseur from FN73 Light Infantry Chasseur March Attack.
All these miniatures aren't based yet but I thought I would give you a taste of what's to come, I also decided to throw in a little scenery in the background, a little bit of advise given to me from you fellow forum friends. And once again sorry for the long delay in posts.

No comments: