Sunday, December 23, 2007

contest winner

After much deliberation I've come up with a winner, I'd just like to thank all the people who took the time and effort to visit and enter the contest. I hope you keep on checking out my blog and matbe tell some of your friends, well enough of the shameless plugging, time to announce the winner. The winner is John Leahy from Ohio, congratulations. His e-mail was very warming to know how their are people out there that still and try to teach the children about the wonderful things in life that are out there for them and not simply giving then a video game to get them out of their hair. A very heartwarming e-mail. Just to let you know, there was a very honourable mention e-mail, a gentleman named Mark who is an avid Napoleonic Nut just like myself, it was very difficult not to give him the prize, the only deciding factor being of the slightest of margins, excellent work Mark and keep up the good work. Well once again thanks to everyone for entering and visiting my blog and an especial thank you to Stephen Maughan of Napoleonic Archive fame for giving me the permission so I could use his name and product for my contest, and for all you out there if you are undecided on whether to buy some of his products, don't hesitate they are all worth it, you won't be dissappointed, so a hardy good buy for now and have a Merry Christmas, Mark.

No comments: