Friday, October 5, 2007

artillery part 2

This is the 2nd and finished part of my artillery post. Over the next couple of pics I will show you the finished product as well as part of my Grande Battery Project. This first pic is a shot of the finished product, the perry-bros., FN18 Foot Artillery loading 6 pounder. I added a couple of scenic touches like a little shrub, some broken tree branches and a rock, just for purely asthetic reasons.
Here is a close-up shot of one of the gunners, he's holding the lint-stock ready to fire the cannon.
Finally here is a group shot of both FN17 and FN18 together side by side as part of my Grande Battery Project. There is going to be at least two more cannons added to make this into my official Grande Battery that I will use in my wargaming, and that's going to be at least four cannon I should say because I haven't quite made up my mind yet, whether to put four or add some more, I think it's going to be one of those continual work in progress's.
Here is a figure that I also finished since my last post, it's a Chasseur a Cheval officer from the perry-bros. FN38 1st Chasseur a Cheval Command Galloping.
Also this is another figure I finished, part of the FN50 Napoleon's Personal Staff set, it's one his personal valet's holding his horse or should I say Napoleon's Piqueur - "Outriders" these were men responsible for the care of his horses, carriages, and so forth, in short everything to do with his Grand Equerry which was everything to do with the imperial stables, grooms, couriers, and pages. Thanks again for watching and I hope you enjoyed it, there is going to be another post following this one and that's because I can only fit five pics per post, so once again thank you.

No comments: