Monday, July 9, 2007


Hi folks here we go again, today I'm posting miniatures from my three favorite companies. The top picture is one of the three artillery packs available from the Perry Brothers site, the second picture is a cuirassier general from Frontrank Miniatures, and the third picture is a pair of dragoons from their "1815 dragoons charging" pack. All three companies produce some of the best Napoleonic miniatures out there. The Perry's and Foundry are comparable in size and demension, whereas the Frontrank's figure is a little bigger and bulkier. You will be able to see the difference on the table top but with all three companies quality of production I don't think it will matter that much. I will be going into more detail of all three companies in the near future but for now you can visit them through the links I've posted at the bottom. Thanks for reading and looking at my site and bye for now, just remember "Keep The Faith" and keep on painting.

1 comment:

Giles said...

Very nice stuff you have here. I'll look forward to following your blog.

Best wishes

Giles (via TMP)